Sell with us and get a FREE Home Report and no upfront costs*, getting your sale off to the perfect start during the festive season.
With over 3,200** motivated buyers registering with us each month, we are ideally placed to generate maximum interest in your property, helping you get multiple viewings and achieving the best possible price for your sale.
Contact us today for a free no-obligation valuation.
Terms and Conditions for the Sales Promotion
1) The Sales Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Slater Hogg & Howison (“the Promoter”) whose registered address is County House Ground Floor, 100 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0RG.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 19th November 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 31st December 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not currently listed as for sale with the Promoter, including employees of The Promoter and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by:
(a) entering into a sales soles agency agreement with the Promoter at our standard commission rate for a residential property to be listed on the open market as for sale with the Promoter’s Dundee branch, all between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”).
5) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with paragraph 4 will be entitled to a free Home Report and no upfront marketing fees (“the Offer”). If the property is withdrawn / suspended from sale by the vendor or the agent, you must pay a final marketing fee as specified in the agency agreement.
6) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact your local branch.
7) The sale of the property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
8) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
9) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to commission fees, the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the cost of enhanced marketing, bespoke brochure fees, photography fees, conveyancing fees and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
10) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
11) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
14) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
*Based on average monthly registrations across all Slater Hogg & Howison branches in the last 12 months. / *Based on average monthly registrations across all Countrywide Scotland branches in the last 12 months.