If you’re looking to sell property in East Renfrewshire, Slater Hogg & Howison is the agent for you.
In partnership with our local branches we have more experts, more motivated buyers and more success than many other agents in the area. Plus, we’re offering a FREE Home Report and no upfront fees* if you instruct us this spring, so there really is no better time to sell.
Contact us today for a FREE market valuation and discover how our local knowledge can help you achieve the sale you want.
Terms and Conditions for the [SHH Offer] Promotion
1) The SHH Offer Promotion (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Slater Hogg & Howison (“the Promoter”) whose registered address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from 00:01 on 9th April 2018 (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on 30th June 2018 (“Closing Time”).
3) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not currently listed as for sale with the Promoter, including employees of The Promoter and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required.
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by:
(a) entering into a sales soles agency agreement with the Promoter at the standard commission rate for a residential property to be listed on the open market for sale with the Clarkston or Newton Mearns branch of The Promoter, all between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”).
5) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with paragraph 4 will be entitled to a free Home Report and no upfront marketing fees (“the Offer”).
6) If you withdraw the property from the market within the sole agency period as specified in the Agreement you will forfeit the Offer and we will be entitled to charge a marketing fee as specified in the Agreement.
7) For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact The lead Promoter at: 214 Eastwoodmains Road, Clarkston, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G767HA,email@example.com
8) The sale of the property is subject to contract/the Agreement.
9) The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
10) The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to commission fees, the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the cost of enhanced marketing, bespoke brochure fees, photography fees, conveyancing fees and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
11) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
12) By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your Contact Details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate us making contact with you.
14) The only personal data the Promoter will process about you for the purposes of the Promotion are your contact details. The Promoter will process your contact details fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent Data protection laws. Save where required by law or Court Order to share your personal data with a third party, the police or other law enforcement authorities, The Promoter will only use your personal data for the purposes of the Promotion and will not share your personal data with third parties (except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions).
15) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
17) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.